Thursday, January 29, 2009

Are you ready for some football?

Super Bowl 43 is just around the corner! (February 1, 2009) If you aren't already planning to attend a super bowl party, I bet you are planning on hosting one. I came across this today and thought that I would share it with you.

This has got to be the ultimate snack/dipping tray I have ever seen. I have no desire to make this, but it did remind me of something I haven't had in a while - 7 layer dip! Humm.. maybe I will make some soon. So anyway, I just wanted to pass along this very creative idea to all of you. Who knows, maybe you will be inspired to make something clever but maybe not a detailed as this.

Oh, and I almost for the most important part...

Which team are you pulling for to win Super Bowl 43? I wanna know! Happy Snacking! :)

2 comments:

Christy said...

Ok, that really has to be the ULTIMATE snack tray! How neat!

Adventures in Newlywed said...

Such a fun idea!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by! :)