Sunday, February 22, 2009

My goal for the next 30 days

Starts with this fun, new workout DVD!

I even talked Mr. D into doing it with me! Even better :) So for the next 30 days, I will be spending 20 minutes of each day getting my butt kicked. I'm so excited! Haha.. I'm not overweight at all, but I need something to stimulate my body everyday, and I think this will do the trick. I don't drink coffee or energy drinks, so I've got to get some mojo from somewhere, right? Spring is just around the corner and I am really wanting to get back into running again. I also will be riding my bike much more this Spring/Summer season, and I don't want to croak as soon as the temperature decides to heat up.

I will update you on my progress, as well as any results that will hopefully come out of this. The journey begins tonight and I am anxious to see how difficult it will actually be. I am also dreading the sorness that I will most likely be experiencing in my butt, abs, and thighs. It will all be worth it though I am sure. :)

P.S. - My 2 year wedding anniversary is TOMORROW!!! I am so excited! I can't believe it has been two years already.

***Updated***
Mr. D and I just finished our first 20 minute workout. It was a lot harder than I thought and it definitely got our heart rates up. My muscles kinda feel like jello now, but I feel really good! It is going to be a challenge, but it helped having someone there to workout with me. I just wonder how sore I am going to be tomorrow.. humm...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO excited for spring to come so I can go running again. I can't do any sort of cardiovascular activity inside at all, and I don't know why.

Happy Anniversary! x

Jon and Steph said...

Oh my gosh, I NEED this! Badly. Definitely keep us updated on how you like it, because I would love to start something like this!

Congrats on your two year anniversary!!!

Also, Dead Until Dark is GREAT!!! I am reading the series right now and it is so good.
You should watch the show, it is one of my favorite TV shows...
Have a great week!

kadler said...

That's awesome that you got him to do it with you. Let us know how it goes!

Also, congrats on the anniversary :)

LWLH said...

I see alot of people are using that workout video...The word shred kinda intimidates me tho! That video is probably a killer. :)

Adventures in Newlywed said...

Oh how I despise working out...but 20 minutes a day might be doable...

Lindsey said...

Sounds like a great workout! I might need to get this!

Unknown said...

Look forward to hearing about this - I was looking at the same DVD the other day...

Lulu said...

I just did my first workout of this DVD today! I'm already feeling totally jello-like! haha Please keep us updated on the results!
xoxo,
Lulu

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by! :)