Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Favorites!

As promised, here are my Friday Favorites for this week! The two products for this week both come from...
Every year my grandmother buys up little samples of Avon products and puts them in our stockings for Christmas. My absolute favorite product that I look forward to every year is my Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Moisturizing Lip Treatment aka Chapstick or Lip Balm.. whatever you prefer to call it!
This stuff is awesome! I love it because it doesn't have some funky taste, and you don't have to reapply it frequently. It goes on smooth and creamy and you can apply lipstick or lip gloss on top without any worries. It is basically odorless as well as clear, so it's perfect for combining with whatever lipstick you are wearing for the day. You can also tack on some bonus points for the SPF 15 and the very low price! You can order it online, from an Avon store, or an Avon representative. Price: $1.49 on Avon's website, but it is currently on sale for $0.99!! How awesome is that? Click on the picture and it will take you directly to this product on Avon's website!


My second most favorite Avon product is their Moisture Therapy Intensive Body Lotion.Let me just say that this stuff is great! I don't always have time to put lotion all over, or maybe it's that I don't always remember... Anyway, it's perfect because one application will do the trick! I have had lotions that you put on and after it seeps into your skin, it looks ashy again! Eww.. nobody likes ashy skin, right? When you put this on, it dries without leaving residue or any sticky feeling, and it provides 24 hour moisturization! It's also suitable for sensitive skin. :) Price: $7.99 for the 13.5 fl. oz. size that is pictured above (again, click photo to be linked directly to this product on Avon's website)

For an even better deal, you can snag this larger version that is currently on sale! Price: $12.99 for 33.8 fl. oz. Sale Price: $7.99!! That's more than twice the size for the same price! Is that a good deal or what?? If I didn't already have two bottles of this stuff, I would be purchasing some more right now!!Click Photo for link!

Not only do they sell the Intensive kind, but they also have this lotion available in Oatmeal, Shea Butter, and A-C-E Provitamin Complex. The ACE Provitamin Complex just so happens to be an Elle Top 5 Pick!

Thanks for all of the well wishes with my migraine I had today. I hope you are all having a good weekend!! Don't forget to check out the recipe blog on Monday for a new recipe from one of you all!! I wonder who it's gonna be??

2 comments:

jlc said...

Ahhh I heart Avon!

Kyla @ The Simpsons said...

I love Avon too :)

And the Mark line!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by! :)