Monday, March 2, 2009

I just got my motivation back!!


I am so super excited right now!! We finally got to see our new place and in about a month *hopefully* we will be moving right on in! I am so super excited, I can't wait!!

I have mentioned before about my want and need to do things like clean out my closet for example, but I have lacked the necessary motivation needed to complete the task. Well, I am happy to say that it is back and I am so ready to start tackling the little stuff. I wan't to be as ready as possible for this move, and that means getting on top of the laundry and making more room in the closet. It's time to get out with the old and in with the new. Spring is right around the corner, and I am now ready to start my spring cleaning! Please pray that this motivation stays with me!! Haha.. I am not kidding!

This new excitement for today has given me an extra boost, I think I could actually go run around the block a few times... but... I'm not. Instead I am getting excited about tonight's workout, and I am really going to try and push myself. I have learned my lesson for taking 2 days off, and I feel bad about not doing so well last night, so I am going to kick some Jillian Michael's workout dvd butt tonight! I also got a message today via Twitter that Kaitlin @ Life of a Busy Wife also bought the same workout dvd and will be giving it a test run in the near future. So feel free to send her some words of encouragement. ((If you aren't already following her, you should. She has a great blog, an adorable dog, and some great cleaning and organizing tips!!)) If you really go at it and do the exercises right, you are so sore for the first 1-3 days and it will make you question why you even started this whole journey! It gets better over time, but I will say that the encouragement that I have recieved on here has helped keep me going. I want to finish this workout journey so I can update you all, because so many of you are interested in the results of all 3 levels to this workout. With that being said, thank you for your kind words and maintaining interest in my workout journey.

So who is ready for The Bachelor tonight? I know there have been tons of spoilers, and I have seen a few, but I am still ready to see how it all goes down. I hope you all have a great evening, and to Kaitlin - if you start your workout tonight or tomorrow, Good Luck!! :)

4 comments:

Trina said...

YAY for moving ... good luck :)

Kate said...

I think I am about to die. My whole body works. I think I cussed at jillian a kajillion times. I called her the b word when she said she wasn't flexible. haha. thanks for the recommendation.

Christy said...

Glad to hear you're motivated again! I love moving - it's always such an exciting time. :)

Life Abroad said...

You're moving too! That's so exciting! It's nice to have a fresh start and really sift through your things to see what you need and what you don't (I'm an organizing freak lol!) Good luck!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by! :)