Wednesday, March 18, 2009

If you live in DFW, I need your help!

Okay so one of our BEST FRIENDS and his new wife that live in Midland are in DFW for a mini vacation! They called us up and are wanting to meet up for dinner somewhere in the area. They said that we could pick where we eat and I have no clue where to go! I need your help of picking a restaurant somewhere in DFW!

They went to Ft. Worth today to go to the zoo, so I am going to say probably not Ft. Worth since they spent the day there. Oh, they also have a 5 yr. old son, so we need to go somewhere that we can bring a little kid with us! We haven't spent time with them since they got married and we need to be able to talk, so not somewhere super loud!

Maybe something in the Grapevine area? Or anywhere else is good too.. just not Ft Worth or Arlington!

Help!

Suggestions!! Anything.. please! :)

7 comments:

Adventures in Newlywed said...

Esparza's in Grapevine is fun!

Mojito Maven said...

oh girl I am the DFW restaurant quuen...what is your price range and I'll come up with ideas..

Tasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tasha said...

I'm not in DFW but my FAV casual place was Joe T. Garcia's in Ft. Worth! It has great prices, only two choices on the menu, and a very relaxed atmosphere!

Lindsey said...

I wish I lived in Texas and we could run together!!

TexanCouture said...

i wish I knew a place to help you out, I left you something on my blog!

Anonymous said...

chuck-e-cheese.

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by! :)