Sunday, April 19, 2009

Moving hurts my bones

Hey friends!! Just wanted to drop in to say that we are alive. Moving is not fun anymore because every muscle in my body aches and I am exhausted!! We did end up doing some moving in the rain which sucked, but for the most part it was just cloudy. I'm off to unpack some more.. joy. I'm not sure when I will be back to blogging, but hopefully it will be soon. Sooner if you all want to come over and help unpack some boxes :) Any volunteers?

Didn't think so.

9 comments:

Kate said...

too bad I don't live too close, I would totally help you in a heartbeat. Cleaning and unpacking are my favorite. glad you made the move okay.

Unknown said...

I've done s much moving it isn't funny! I know exactly what your body is feeling right now:p You're moved! YAY!

LWLH said...

If you lived in Florida I would def. help, but I'm sure all be tuckered out like you next week when we move.

katie + bret said...

If I lived anywhere near you I would TOTALLY help - I love unpacking and decorating everything!!

Learning As I Go said...

I would help if you lived near me. Don't worry there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Lindsey said...

Aww I know moving is a pain, but you're almost done. It will be worth it, good luck!

d.a.r. said...

Ugh good luck!!! I actually really enjoy unpacking. It's the packing that I loathe...ick.

Make the husby give you a lil' massage!

Lis said...

Ugh moving sucks!!! Good luck, I hope you finish very quickly!!!

Learning As I Go said...

I am sorry about your dad. There is a song that I think you would like called Little Red balloon. Fair warning it will make you cry but it really hit home for me, granted my dad passed away when I was older but still I think you could relate to it. Try the balloon it does help. God Bless
P.S. I am here for you if you ever need anything.

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by! :)