Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm Alive!!

So it's almost 2 weeks since I have blogged.. oops! I really do have things I want to share with you all and will hopefully be back into the swing of things tomorrow? Lets hope so! :) All you are getting for now are random updates:
  • I have zero laundry to do except for the clothes I am wearing! yay :)
  • We are completely unpacked!
  • When we moved we just kinda hung clothes in the closet without much organization so I have been fine tuning everything.
  • My closet is perfectly organized.. maybe I should take a pic to show you
  • My kitchen is completely in order
  • I only have to work on straightening up one cabinet in my bathroom. I pretty much just threw all of my hair and makeup stuff in there.
  • We hung stuff up on the walls but still have like 2 more pictures to hang and that will be done.
  • I TOOK MY LAST FINAL FOR SPRING SEMESTER TODAY!
  • I decided to take a 3 week summer class that starts on Monday... boo!
  • I know I will feel accomplished and happy when I finish it though.. it's only 3 weeks!
  • BUTTTT.. I'm also taking a 5 week class after that.. boo!
  • So after 8 more weeks of school then I will officially have like 6 more weeks of summer which is still awesome!
  • I START BACK TO WORK ON MONDAY!!
  • It's officially official! :) even though I had to do my fingerprints twice because they didn't like them the first time.
  • I've been laying out at the pool the past 2 days.. I WILL be tan this summer!
  • I can't wait for dinner tomorrow night in uptown with my best friend!
  • LOST season finale is tonight and I'm excited but sad at the same time!
  • We are watching the Chinese women's doubles championship PING PONG on tv right now..
  • It's way more intense than I thought ping pong ever was! Ha!
Sorry for the random not so great update, but that's all I have to give right now! I just had to stop everything and get my life in order and this seemed like a good time to do so. I'm sure you all understand! I haven't even logged in to try to catch up on my reader! I'll be caught up by Sunday, but I probably won't be commenting since I'm behind!

Anyway, I hope you all have a good evening! Until next time..

8 comments:

Jon and Steph said...

It sounds like you accomplished so much with your new place! Way to go girl!

Jen McCrady said...

glad you're back! i want to see that organized closet! maybe it will inspire me! :)

Christina said...

do take pictures of your closet. I love to see how others organize things.

katie + bret said...

Great to hear from you girl! I was just wondering about you yesterday. Coongrats on the house being in tip-top shape, I cannot wait to see pics! Enjoy the tan, I am jealous :/

yours truly... said...

Please come organize for me!!!!!! I'm so jealous about your pool days, I need to start working on this tan!!! Where are y'all going for dinner in uptown?!?!? Yummy!!!!!

Learning As I Go said...

welcome back, we missed you. Congrats on getting things done!

Jessica McCoy said...

Hi Mrs D! I just found your blog through another. I love your blog and just wanted to say hi! I'm from E. Tx myself :)

LWLH said...

Can't wait to see pics...my house will somewhat be in order within the next few weeks. Most is, but the kitchen and Big Man's crap still has to be put in order! : )

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by! :)