Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bonfires make me all warm and fuzzy inside

I know it's been a long time and hopefully this week I will get to blog more because I have a lot to say actually. For now though, this will be short because I have a Japanese test in the morning and some serious studying in my immediate future.


Last Friday I went with a friend to the Yell Like Hell Bonfire for UNT's homecoming game this week. It was a lot of fun and very very warm you could say. Once they lit the bonfire it pretty much provided heat for hundreds of people which was pretty cool.

I've never been to a bonfire that large before so It was a fun experience and a great way to get into the fall spirit! Now that Texas A&M had that whole bonfire thing a few years back, UNT actually now hosts the largest man made bonfire in Texas now. =)


So that is about it for now. Look for more posts in the next couple of days.
**Thanks to Lindsey for the blog background info!! I love it!!**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by! :)