Monday, October 6, 2008

Blackberries on the balcony

So it's been a while and it's also late, so I'll make it quick tonight.

We went back home to East Texas for Mr. D's cousins wedding and we had SO MUCH FUN!! The ceremony was nice and the reception was a blast. It was great to get to hang out with everyone and get to actually spend more time with the family. I will post some pictures later when it is not 1:45am!

Mr. D and I had a great afternoon/evening today. I just love Sundays because we get to spend more time together relaxing after a busy week. It's quite refreshing actually. We went to buy groceries this afternoon and spotted some blackberries so of course we had to buy them. Neither of us had eaten any since we were children so as soon as we got home we went straight out to the balcony to enjoy the great weather and our blackberries. As you can see from the photo, Timmy is enjoying his visits onto the balcony as well.

To update anyone who read a few posts earlier about my kitty, Goat...she is doing AWESOME! I guess she was in a funk or I was worrying about her too much. She has been youthful, vibrant, and talkative lately and I love it! She is still getting old but at least I don't feel like she's about to catch the next train outta here... hopefully =)

Gotta get to bed so I can rest up before my class presentation tomorrow.
Goodnight!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by! :)