Monday, December 1, 2008

Not Me! Monday


So this is my first time to actually do a Not Me! Monday post as compared to just reading random peoples Not Me! posts. If you are confused at what I am even talking about, just click on the orange Not Me! button above for further clarification and to check out MckMama's Not Me! Monday post as well. These things are usually fairly entertaining, especially if you are just needing to kill a little bit of time.

So, here goes nothing...

This past weekend Mr. D's cousin Steve, who coaches a little league soccer team that was playing in a soccer tournament in Garland, was crashing on our couch for a few days. Since he had to be out on the soccer field by 7:30am Saturday morning, he had to leave our house by 6:30 at the latest. Even though Steve set his alarm on his cell phone and his alarm clock, I most certainly did not lay in bed wide awake at 5am waiting to make sure he got up. Nope, it was not me that got out of the bed to wake up a seemingly capable adult (who can wake up on their own) and wake them up!! Then, on Sunday, I surely was not the one who slept in and did not even get up to tell Steve goodbye and thanks for visiting us. That just doesn't sound like something I would do now is it?

When Mr. D and I were hanging up our stockings, I did not think it was a great idea to write our names on them in Japanese. You know, because everyone that comes over to our house can read Japanese... right?!











I know it's cheesy but we use what we can here and there. It keeps things interesting at the least.

Now for Thanksgiving, I did not buy sliced turkey and ham from the butcher at Target because I am too lazy to cook a turkey. You know, being that it was just the two of us, who needs a whole turkey anyway? Not me!

I absolutely did not write a post this week making fun of my precious baby Fuzz and his awesome hair cut! We all know that secretly inside I love it and think he is strangely adorable!!

And finally, I did not sit and watch Goat as she licked and chewed on the Christmas tree after Mr. D told her No. Haha, that really wasn't me!
Well, that was fun and I hope everyone has a good week ahead of them! Happy Monday! :)

4 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Ahh, I so would have done the same thing with a meal if it were just our family. YOur stockings look great1

He & Me + 3 said...

You have a sassy cute cat there. I think she knows exactly what she is not supposed to be doing. LOL

Anna said...

love the cat in the tree! i'm trying to keep two of mine from playing hide and seek in our tree (or rather around it). they are crouched down ready to pounce...i'm waiting for it to fall!

Jeff said...

I'm so glad to see goat still enjoys licking the Christmas tree. She seemed to go into withdrawals when we took it down every year. Thanks for taking good care of her for us!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by! :)