Monday, May 18, 2009

tired...

That pretty much sums me up this morning! I ended up only getting 3 hours of sleep last night. Now I'm trying to wake myself up so I will make it through the 4 hours of marketing I signed up for. Joy. The I get a 2 hour break, which at this point I think I will take a nap, before heading up to my first day back at work! I know I will make it once I get up, and I already know everything at work since I took my old position back at a brand new location. Until then, my eyelids feel like they weigh 1000 lbs. Oh, and lets not forget the sneezing and itchy eyes as a added bonus. Yay allergies!

Sorry if none of this makes sense.. I'm fairly certain I am still asleep. I hope you all have a good Monday!

10 comments:

LWLH said...

Ugh allergies!

Jon and Steph said...

Ugh! That's no fun girl! Hope you start feeling better... grab some coffee ;)

The New Mrs said...

I'm right there with you! It's only Monday and I am feeling exhausted already.

Lindsey said...

I am right there with you, only Mon and I'm so tired!!

beckylbranch said...

Get you some Starbucks espresso! LOL!

katie + bret said...

Hang in there girly and get some coffee/tea in you!

katie + bret said...

FYI, I left you something on my blog :)

Learning As I Go said...

I hate allergies! I hope you get some rest!

Jennifer said...

I tagged you!

Amy said...

Allergies are the worst- one of my coworkers gets bi-weekly shots from her doctor for hers! Hope you feel better!

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by! :)