Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Got Schooled...

Yep, that's right! Today was officially the first day of school and man was it a day! I'm not going to go into too much detail and bore you, but here are the basis for what I will be doing over the next four months. Read, Read, Read, Read, Japanese homework, Read, lead class discussion three times, Read. Pretty exciting huh?! I have 10 books for this semester alone! Pretty excessive I think but it all seems to flow together I guess... or I hope at least! :) My teachers on the other hand seem to be pretty good this semester and they are passionate about what they are teaching. Billy made the comment about our History of WWII teacher saying that if Henry (my grandpa) was a teacher, that is what he imagined him being like. He is probably right too. And just a side note for my grandpa, I miss you, I love you, and I hope you are proud of me.

Moving on, other than getting through that first day, everything else was basically the same. Now that school is back in session, Billy and I have already jumped back into our weekly work out routines at the campus Rec center. YAY! Now that I have put in my 18 hours for the day, it is off to bed. Just wanted to let everyone know that we did indeed survive the first day. Hopefully we can survive all 15 weeks..
Goodnight!

1 comments:

Keeping Up with the Jones' said...

hey girl. i love your blog. you're the first person (our age)i know outside of "the blog world" that is keeping a blog. i like to think of it as a digital journal, its fun reading about what other people are blogging about, keep it up. xoxo

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for stopping by! :)